International Pension Research Association Conference
24 June 2021, online
The International Pension Research Association (IPRA) conference, hosted by IPRA in collaboration with the OECD and the International Organisation of Pension Supervisors (IOPS), will take place online on 24 June 2021.
This is an IPRA Members and by invitation conference. If you have any enquiries, please contact us.
The theme of this year's conference is 'Pensions: Emerging from COVID-19 and Beyond'.
View the online program here.
Some of the topics for discussion include:
- Long-term Care and Pensions
- Climate Change and Pensions
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Pension Landscape
Confirmed speakers include:
- Pablo Antolin (OECD, France)
- Hazel Bateman (CEPAR, UNSW Sydney, Australia)
- Andrew Dilnot (Nuffield College, University of Oxford, UK)
- Eric French (Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge, UK)
- Olga Fuentes (Chilean Pension Superintendency, Vice-President IOPS, Chile)
- John Pearce (CIO, UniSuper, Australia)
- Laura Starks (McCombs School of Business, University of Texas, USA)
- Mathijs A. van Dijk (Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, The Netherlands)
- Till von Wachter (UCLA, USA)