Note that an individual must first seek approval for membership by the IPRA Executive Committee. If you would like to apply for the individual membership or enquire about the membership, please follow the steps below and contact us.
Be listed in and access the searchable IPRA membership directory
Access to the IPRA members-only portal on the website
Receive our newsletter
Benefit from reduced registration fees for IPRA conferences and workshops
Preferential registration for IPRA webinars and access to recorded webinars online
Access to a range of other resources updated on an ongoing basis - including working papers on pensions and retirement security topics
Get involved in the organisation of IPRA, vote for members of the Executive Committee
Individual membership (standard) - USD$60 per year
Individual membership (resident of low- or middle-income country) - USD$40 per year
Individual membership (student, retiree) - USD$40 per year
If you have any questions about individual membership, please contact us.
We welcome organisations to join IPRA. Note that an organisation must first seek approval for membership by the IPRA Executive Committee. If you would like to apply for the organisation membership or enquire about the organisation membership, please follow the steps below and contact us.
- 3 individual memberships with the associated benefits
- Listing on the member webpage as an 'organisation member' with a link to your own organisation's webpage
- Advertising employment opportunities (relating to pensions and ageing-related research) within your organisation on the IPRA job board. (Each advertisement will cost US$20/month and is subject to approval of the IPRA Executive Committee.)
* The organisation is located in a country on the World Bank's list of low- and middle-income countries.
Step One – Apply for membership:
Memberships are available to individuals with research interests and/or a track record of research in pensions or ageing-related issues, and subject to approval of the IPRA Executive Committee.
Please complete and submit the following information via the Contact Page:
- Full Name
- 200-word short bio
- URL to your web profile OR list recent research publications and/or projects (in a maximum of 500 words)
Step Two: Application process
After you submit your details via the Contact Page, the IPRA Executive Committee will review your application, which may take up to a couple of weeks.
Once you receive confirmation that your membership application has been approved by the IPRA Executive Committee, please come back to this page and follow the steps below.
Do not proceed with the next steps until you have email confirmation from the IPRA Executive Committee.
Individual membership - student, retiree (USD)